At times the oppression of the enemy causes individuals to lose control and forget that Jesus Christ has already won the battle for us and given us the power to overcome the enemy.
It’s true according to the scripture in Ecclesiastes 7:7 that says; Surely oppression maketh a wise man mad;
As a friend of Jesus Christ, he taught me that I am not to base my faith on how I am feeling when spiritual warfare intensifies. Today, I am sharing with you some prayer points that Jesus Christ himself has downloaded in my spirit. I know that as you say these prayer points, God will rectify your situation in Jesus Christ mighty name.
Some of you will vomit blood, some will spit out poisonous substances, spiritual cataract will fall, chains will fall, sicknesses will bow and the list goes on.
1. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ let the spirit of boldness be upon me.
2. Oh Lord, release right now the boldness on me to be a demon tormentor. Let them be afraid of me in Jesus Christ mighty name.
3. I decree and declare that the spirit of discernment is released upon me in Jesus Christ mighty name.
4. Oh Lord help me to remember that they that are with me are more than those that are against me.
5. Lord help me to be victorious in battles in Jesus Christ mighty name.
6. Oh Lord, deploy your angels of war to fight against them that fight against me in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. Father, I ask that you eradicate everything that the enemy has sown in my life in Jesus name.
8. Purge me with your blood that I may be white as snow in Jesus Christ mighty name.
9. My Lord, let me drink from the water that came from your side.
10. Oh Lord, because your word says I am the head and not the tail, help me to operate as such in Jesus name.
11. Let all spirit of demotion working against my life be totally destroyed in Jesus Christ mighty name.
12. Oh Lord, blood block every evil arrow that has been fired at me in Jesus Christ mighty name.
13. I command the bows of the enemy to be destroyed and their arrows melted in Jesus Christ mighty name.
14. Oh Lord, help me to be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that I will not be moved.
15. My Lord help me to be consistent and persistent in my walk with you in Jesus name.
16. Dear Lord help me to guard my heart with all diligence.
17. Oh Lord, let me lose myself in thee. Let this old flesh be slain so that you can take total control in me in the name of Jesus Christ.
18. Oh Holy Spirit, when I am afraid, remind me that yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I must fear no evil.
19. My Lord, because though has defeated death, sins power over me is broken in Jesus name.
20. Oh Lord, let me operate in my destiny and let all destiny destroyers be totally flushed out of my life in Jesus Christ mighty name.
21. I curse all destiny destroyers, destiny blockers, setback, limitation, delay and backwardness in Jesus Christ mighty name.
22. I command all demons that are working against me to flee in Jesus Christ mighty name.
23. Oh Lord, let my life be too hot for demons to handle in Jesus name.
24. I rebuke every lukewarmness in my life in Jesus Christ mighty name.
25. I break all evil covenants forged in my life known and unknown in Jesus Christ mighty name.
26. I speak in the realm of the spirit that I am released and set free in Jesus Christ mighty name.
27. Because Jesus lives I can face tomorrow, I clap my hands for victory in Jesus Christ mighty name.
28. As the Word of the Lord says, who the Son set free is free indeed. Amen