The soul is the mediator between the flesh and the spirit man. In a man’s soul lies their will, mind, and emotions. It takes information from the body and brings it to the spiritual man. The soul is the most dangerous part of the three simply because in the soul lies one’s will and emotions. One’s emotion refers to how one is feeling. We must never base our faith on how we are feeling. If one should do this, it will be like feeding oneself with poison. This is why we must pray much for our soul asking God to take more of us and give us more of him. When we pray this way, we are asking the Lord to take more of our own will, our own ways and give us more of his characteristic. If one’s soul is not converted to the will of the Lord, then when evil presents itself, one will succumb to the temptation.
Psalms 23:3- He restoreth my soul.
The word restores in the Hebrew tongue means to reconstruct. This is simply because something must have happened to the soul for it to be restored. After all, one does not work on something that is already alright.
Psalms 25: 1- Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
Psalms 25: 20- O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Psalms 42:5- Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
With a heart of forgiveness, repeat the prayer points below for the converting of your soul.
- Father in mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come unto you, wash me and cleanse me from all unrighteousness and iniquities.
- Oh Lord who is mighty to save and strong to deliver? There is none like you. Every arrow fired at my soul, I send the fire of the Holy Spirit to consume you.
- You evil spirit that has set your net to catch my soul, I command you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ to suffocate in your own net.
- I command that my soul be delivered from the bondage of demonic forces.
- All evil curses projecting against my soul, be nullified by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, give my soul angelic transportation from my oppressors, for daily they lust after my soul.
- Oh Lord, lift up my soul from the pits of hell in Jesus Christ mighty name.
- Rescue my soul, O Lord, from evil covenants in Jesus Christ mighty name.
- Deliver my soul from every coven that has held it captive in Jesus Christ mighty name.
- Lord, rescue my soul from the terror by night and from the pestilence that walks in darkness.
- Whatever seed the enemy has planted in my soul, be uprooted in Jesus Christ mighty name.
- Blood of Jesus knit your Spirit into my soul in Jesus’s name.
- Anything programmed into my soul from the kingdom of darkness, Out! Out! Out! in Jesus Christ mighty name.
- Every evil covenant that I made consciously or unconsciously be broken, be broken, be broken! In Jesus Christ name.
- Every darkness that has arrested my soul, I call for the warring angels to ambush you now in Jesus’s name.
- Wherever my soul is caged, I open the cage in Jesus Christ mighty name and I call out my soul now in Jesus’s name.
- My soul, I speak that you will submit to the Spirit of the Holy Ghost.
- Oh how long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? Let not mine enemy exalted over me in Jesus’s name.
- In you Lord I put my trust, hide my soul, for the wicked bend their bow, they are ready to shoot arrows upon the string; privately they shoot at the upright in heart.
- My soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee; for thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
- Oh LORD, your way is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
- Oh Lord, help my soul and deliver me from the craftiness of the enemy. Let my soul be inclined to your will and to your way in Jesus’s name.
- My King, restore my soul, lead me in the paths of righteousness in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
- Lord, redeem my soul and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
- Oh Lord, help me not to operate base on how I am feeling in Jesus Christ mighty name.
- Let me not be led by emotions from my soul in Jesus’s name.
- Oh Lord, gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men in Jesus’s name.
- Oh Lord, deliver my soul from the grave that I should not go down to the pit, in Jesus Christ mighty name.
- Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble, my eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly. Deliver me O Lord in Jesus Christ mighty name.
- I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities
- My soul magnifies the Lord and my spirit praises his name.